Tuesday, 18 September 2012

My impressions of this Module-H808

Sitting here at 11 pm today , thinking of what are my impressions of this Module. This is my second Module for this Post Graduate Certificate in Online and Distance Education.
I am intimidated by my fellow colleagues in the forum and how knowledgeable they are on blogging and technology . I am a complete dud in technology but I want to learn as much as I can in order to enhance my teaching and to make the experience enjoyable for my students.
I am not sure whether I can cope with the course- very apprehensive about the demands  of the course. I am hoping to have some time to work on the course and see no other alternative , except to work at nights after work.

This is taken from my balcony of my condo overlooking the rain forest with a brook.

Templer's Park

No comments:

Post a Comment